Last year, my Bucket List didn't go so well. I made a list of recipes I wanted to try and didn't get around to very many of them. So this year, I want to do a more general bucket list (::salute:: kudos if you get the reference).
- Use my KitchenAid pasta attachment. Nick got this for me for Christmas in 2011 and I still haven't used it.
- Master cooking in my new stainless steel cookware (tips are appreciated!).
- Use my Cast Iron skillet at least 2x a month.
- Make 12 new appetizer recipes.
- Make 30 new breakfast recipes.
- Make 24 new snack recipes.
- Make 30 new dessert recipes.
- Develop 12 original recipes.
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin