Blondies are quickly becoming one of my favorite desserts. I just love how they are like a soft chewy cookie, but thicker! There's just so much more to them. The addition of Kit Kats to these chocolate chip cookie bars really makes them even more delicious. I really want to try experimenting with a few other kinds of candies - like Reese's cups or maybe Peanut Butter M&Ms. I can only imagine how good they'd be with peanut butter candies :)
What you need:
- 2 1/8 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 12 Tbsp. butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup Kit Kat bars, chopped
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and sugars. Add egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
- Then add flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Fold in Kit Kat bars and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13-inch pan. Spread until even.
- Bake at 325* for 27 to 30 minutes.
Recipe from Sweet Pea's Kitchen
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin