I don't know about y'all, but life has been busy and when life is busy, it's nice to have a really simple dinner. It really doesn't get much easier than spaghetti either. What's even better is discovering a recipe like this one to make a quick side dish that is super yummy.
What you need:
- 1 (8 oz.) can crescent rolls
- 4 oz. shredded gouda cheese
- Whole, fresh green beans
- Trim green beans and blanch in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes. Drain and dry.
- Separate crescent roll dough into triangles and place 5 to 6 green beans and 1 Tbsp. gouda in the center. Roll up and place on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375* for 8 to 10 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.
Recipe from Taste & Tell blog
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin