I am no stranger to meat + pineapple. I love it with ham, chicken, pork, and definitely beef. My favorite kind of pizza is Hawaiian. I found this burger recipe on Pinterest and recognized the blogger - which is always a plus - love finding new recipes from my fave bloggers.
This is a very easy burger to make and the pineapple definitely adds such a great juiciness to the burger and it's so good with the good ole American cheese and crunchy, salty bacon. Y'all have to take a risk and try this burger! You will not regret it!
What you need:
- 2 lb. ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 1 to 2 tsp. Worcestershire
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 to 2 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1 egg
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 can sliced pineapple
- 8 to 12 slices American cheese
- Hamburger buns
- Mix together ground beef, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, garlic salt, seasoning salt, and egg.
- For into 6 to 8 patties and cook in desired method.
- Meanwhile cook the bacon and let drain on a paper towel.
- When your burgers are almost done cooking, top with a slice of pineapple and a slice of cheese.
- Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato [and any other desired toppings].
Recipe from Mom's Crazy Cooking